At Southdown we offer a variety of membership packages to suit all ages and, whilst it’s not necessary to be a member to enjoy the coaching, the benefits of joining as a member are:
- Free use of the courts (Courts must be booked).
- Free social tennis Club Sessions.
- Free use of club balls at the social sessions.
- Opportunities to represent the club in team competitions.
- Club singles and doubles competitions.
- Social events throughout the year.
- Free British Tennis membership.* Sign-up here www.lta.org.uk/fans-major-events/British-Tennis-Membership/.
- Entry into the club Wimbledon ticket ballot for Adult members.
*New members should opt-in to the Wimbledon Ballot when they join British Tennis to qualify for Wimbledon tickets.
Please contact our reception team for more information on available membership packages firstname.lastname@example.org
Visitors are welcome
If a visitor is not playing with a member then they must obtain the approval of a member before playing. The number of days a visitor may play in a year is limited to 6 and the fee payable per day or part of a day (however short) is £7 for adults and £5 for juniors (u18). The Club member introducing the visitor is responsible for the visitor fee and appropriately supervising the visitor when playing.